How I Can Help
It’s one thing to know your work environment may be unhealthy and having an impact on you. You may know the stress and strain of caregiving situations.
It’s entirely another to know how to deal with it.
I’m here to help you learn and implement individually-tailored strategies to effectively cope in your place of work. For those in facility-based environments, the strategies you and I will develop together through a goal-oriented approach are designed to make sure that you care for yourself first, and that you have the energy you need not only to give proper care to your patients and families but also to those important people who matter to you outside of work – because you matter to them!
So, if you…
- Have lost that spark for your work
- Feel exhausted . . . overwhelmed
- Feel you have lost a sense of work-life balance
- Aren’t sure what’s going on, and find yourself questioning your professional sanity….
Consider a coach – and more importantly, one who truly understands nursing and health care.
Together, we’ll work to:
- Pinpoint your core challenges within the context of your work
- Identify your strengths
- Find ways for you to become more resilient and handle work challenges
- Develop a plan of action
- Increase your self-confidence
- Be the professional you want and deserve to be